PHP.net web management
This wiki section relates to most php.net services, which are located in our GitHub repositories prefixed with web-* there. Services such as:
GIT repositories related to web stuff
Note: Most development takes place under master, and rarely are branches/tags used within the web-* repositories.
- web-doc: For documentation management (doc.php.net)
- web-doc-editor: The online doc editor (edit.php.net)
- web-gcov: Runs the tests and code coverage code (gcov.php.net)
- web-pecl: The PECL website (pecl.php.net)
- web-bugs: For bugs (bugs.php.net)
- php-master: For administration tools and services (main.php.net)
- web-news: The news/lists (news.php.net)
- web-people: For showing PHP people (people.php.net)
- web-wiki: This wiki (wiki.php.net)
- web-windows: The Windows website (windows.php.net)
- web-pres2: For running the talks (talks.php.net)
- presentations: The presentations used by pres2 (talks.php.net)
- web-qa: For Quality Assurance (qa.php.net)
Web Redesign : 2009-2013
The php.net site (web-php) was redesigned over the course of 4 years. The redesign goals focus on improved user experience in a variety of ways. Discussion took place on the php-webmaster mailing list and within this wiki.
The links below were helpful during the process, but the end result differs from what was discussed for various reasons.