This is a general TODO list for PECL. Add TODO items here that need to be implemented and consider an accompanying RFC if the TODO might need to be discussed first. Or a bug report. Feel free to do an item too.
- License information for new|old extensions, and their relation to linked|bundled libraries
- Define what maintainer roles mean, and active versus inactive
- FAQ: I ran into a problem while compiling my new extension, how do I fix it?
- FAQ: Any special considerations when allowing both static and shared builds?
- FAQ: How do I implement version information into my extension?
- FAQ: What do “PHP Api Version:”, “Zend Module Api No:”, and “Zend Extension Api No:” mean?
- FAQ: What license should I choose, and what do they mean to me and PHP?
- FAQ: PECL Extension foo has the bar 2.0 license, and its bundled library uses license baz 1.1... what does this mean to me?
- FAQ: The pecl shell command, what is it?
todo/pecl.txt · Last modified: 2017/09/22 13:28 (external edit)