- Kalle Sommer Nielsen (email@example.com) [ retired, see http://news.php.net/php.internals/89488 ]
- Anatol Belski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Jun 11 2015||Alpha 1|
|Jun 25 2015||Alpha 2|
|Jul 09 2015||Beta 1|
|Jul 23 2015||Beta 2|
|Aug 06 2015||Beta 3|
|Aug 20 2015||RC 1|
|Sep 03 2015||RC 2|
|Sep 17 2015||RC 3|
|Oct 01 2015||RC 4|
|Oct 15 2015||RC 5|
|Oct 29 2015||RC 6|
|Nov 12 2015||RC 7|
|Nov 26 2015||RC 8|
|Dec 03 2015||GA|
- The first beta marks the final feature freeze, all changes hereafter commits are only stabilization/fixes only
Releases not yet given a 'title' are yet to be determineddone Once 5.4 reaches EOL (Sep 14 2015), PHP 7 is branched out and master will become 7.1done
Pull Requests to be merged
- Analyze and pick from Github: https://github.com/php/php-src/labels/PHP7
- Make sure that we don't have unintentional BC breaks, and every change is mentioned in the appropriate place (NEWS/UPGRADING/etc.).
- Work together with the documentation team, so the docs are already up to date when the final 7.0.0 is released.
- Make sure that the credits are up-to-date (ext/standard/credits.c, ext/standard/credits_ext.h, ext/standard/credits_sapi.h).
- Work together with the Windows team, make sure the website is up to date with minimum versions supported, libraries are updated and all that.
Dmitry, Nikita, Xinchen?
- Make sure all extensions are ported and tests pass, take a look at: https://github.com/gophp7/gophp7-ext/wiki/extensions-catalog
Ensure usability of Visual Studio 2015done Update the PECL site (extension DLL lists) and the windows.php.net with new targetsdone
todo/php70.txt · Last modified: 2016/05/05 12:22 by krakjoe