Bug Triage Day February 7th-8th 2009
- Increase the unit test coverage for new issues, while decreasing the amount of failures.
- Focus on resolving last bug triage's items (detailed below)
- migration of packages to package 2.0
What are we doing
- Triage the
latest 50 bugs
- Write tests, seek feedback, improve the overall quality of reports.
- See if we can knock off
parse error related bugs:)
- Unit tests
- Mail_mimeDecode - have emailed, lots of bugs with patches in there.
- PEAR 1.8 - convert unit tests from xmlrpc to rest - helgi (only 60 failures left and falling!)
- Packages that have the most open bug reports (http://pear.php.net/bugs/stats.php)
- Followup on PHP_Shell open bugs (doconnor)
- Followup on SOAP open bugs (doconnor)
- Give Text_Wiki some love - PHPCS, open bugs
- Look at open bugs
Get Image_JpegXmpReader into CVS (emailed on 6th, 27th)doconnor Validate_HU new releases vs CVS- doconnor removed releases, marked as unmaintained.
- New releases which would be handy (look at, talk to maintainers, etc)
- Image_Graph - doconnor emailed on 27th
- DB_DataObject - troehr emailed on 27th
HTTP_Upload - New release?Not so much; work is still in progress re translation, says cwenz Validate- amir + davidc did a release
- Image_Transform - troehr emailed on 27th, Philippe Jausions looking at
- Image_Canvas - doconnor emailed on 27th
HTML_Page2- troehr emailed on 27th
- HTTP_WebDAV_Client - doconnor emailed on 27th
- HTTP_WebDAV_Server - doconnor emailed on 27th
- Net_SmartIRC - doconnor emailed on Dec 27th, Jan 30th
- SQL_Parser - doconnor emailed on 27th
- Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer - troehr emailed on 27th, doconnor suitably scared
- Mail_Mime - avb and lifeforms (walter) are on it
Math_Finance - get it into cvsdoconnor
- Usage examples would be neat
Test the new version of pearweb - http://euk1.php.net/ Releases don't work :( White screen of death
- Only minor problems exist now, new pearweb is out!
pear/qa/bug_triage/2009-02-07.txt · Last modified: 2011/04/06 12:59 (external edit)