Bug Triage Day December 6-7th 2008
If you are a user of PEAR and have wanted to contribute to an open source project, here's a great opportunity.
We run a bug day every 3 weeks or so, on irc.efnet.org #pear & #pear-bugs across two days.
We basically try to improve the quality of incoming bugs - write test cases, make sure they are reproducible.We also try to boost overall code quality - unit tests, documentation and other improvements.
If you've got a package you use commonly, or bugs you filed some time ago that haven't been fixed; this is a good time to get involved.
Join us on Dec 6th/7th; or pop into irc.efnet.org #pear to say hello and ask questions.
- Increase the unit test coverage for new issues, while decreasing the amount of failures.
- Focus on resolving last bug triage's items (detailed below)
What are we doing
- Triage the latest 50 bugs
- Write tests, seek feedback, improve the overall quality of reports.
- See if we can knock off parse error related bugs :)
- Unit tests
- Try to get fixes committed so that the difference between CVS HEAD and the CI machine is less
Bug #14933 Validate_ptBR tests fail- doconnor
- Bug #14977 Tests should skip if version of PEAR is too old - doconnor, in discussion / Nov 17
Bug #14931 Validate unit test failure- doconnor, contacted Nov 5 Bug #14868 Validate_AT unit test failures- doconnor, contacted Nov 5 and 27th
- Followup on Updating unit tests to PHPUnit3
Services_Yadis - maintained? Or can we get these bugs resolved? New release (doconnor)
- Packages that have the most open bug reports (http://pear.php.net/bugs/stats.php)
- Followup on PHP_Shell open bugs (doconnor)
- Followup on SOAP open bugs (doconnor)
- Give Text_Wiki some love - PHPCS, open bugs
Look at Image_Barcode - is it maintained?No; I've had no response from Marcelo about Numbers_Words or this package - doconnor
- Look at open bugs
- look for a new maintainer (
Tom R?I think I scared this one off - doconnor)
Do a Text_Figlet release- doconnor, done
- Get Image_JpegXmpReader into CVS (emailed)