Who's running it?
What are we doing
Working from lowest to highest
Help needed / Low hanging fruit
- Bug 11815 - decide which version is the one true version
- Bug 6356 - Fatal error with PHP 5 / Determine future of Image_Remote package
- Bug 2885 - Wrong class name in Auth_PrefManager2
- Bug 4950 - Escape CData sections better.
- Bug 7252 - Undefined variable (tests needed)
- Bug 7897 - XML_FastCreate makes the wrong sort of CDATA
- Bug 7924 - Net_Geo has a dependency on an unstable package
- Bug 11511 - BC break (use of self vs PHP 4)
- Bug 12575 - Resolve licencing confusion
- Bug 13482 - Bad md5sum for Validate_HU tar
- Bug 13111 - Validate_AU patch needing review (maintainer is MIA :S)
- Bug 12086 - CaseSensitivity patch for Net_UserAgent_Detect
- Bug 12226 - Integrate Services_Yadis into alltests (rename a file)
- Bug 12225 - Another alltests rename
- Bug 12224 - Yet Another alltests rename
- Bug 13524 - pearweb with an empty database renders a bad map view (patch available)
What did we achieve
Spreadsheet Excel Writer
This package has a lot of hard to fix bugs, and is somewhat aged.
Our options are:
- a complete rewrite from scratch with PHP 5
- incremental attempts to port the newer changes across from perl
- write oodles of test cases and see which of the above two scares us less at the end of it
See Spreadsheet Excel Writer for a suggestion on how to write cross language tests.
pear/qa/bug_triage/2008-04-06.txt · Last modified: 2017/09/22 13:28 (external edit)