pear:group:meetingagenda:20080803

PEAR Group Meeting Agenda 3rd August 2008

Items:

Minutes

Attendees

Josh called the meeting to order.

Topics

Naming Recommendations

Chuck discussed his upcoming RFC for class, abstract, and interface naming. It was discussed that the RFC should seek a recommendation for naming classes, specifically abstract and interface. FooAbstract may be allowed in some circumstances but FooInterface should be avoided.

Chuck will continue work on this RFC.

PEPr cleanup

Chuck brought up the issue of PEPr cleanup -

The group agreed that the QA proposal for Orphan PEPr proposals should be followed, starting with the 'initial cleanup' phase.

http://pear.php.net/pepr/pepr-proposal-show.php?id=188

The next meeting will be August 24th, 2008.

Action Items

  • Brett will send out the minutes
  • Travis will check in to MSDN accounts for pear group
pear/group/meetingagenda/20080803.txt · Last modified: 2011/04/06 12:59 (external edit)