- Selected CMake version: 2.6
- Libraries detections for extensions
- Resolve internal_functions.* relations with extensions.
- User selection
- Using option() cmake feature. We need to provide user selection like autotools (--enable-[ext]) with a script.
- phpize support.
- Win32 support
- CDash hook
- Tests in differents platforms
- ~ May 21
~~Analysis and information gathering. Investigate PHP project dependencies with autotools. Analysis of CMake. Use and analysis of am2cmake/vcproj2cmake.rb and other automatic converters from Autotools to CMake. Collect info about KDE experience with CMake.~~
- ~ July 15
Compile PHP core with CMake in Linux platform. Hook with CMake's dashboard (CDash).
- ~ August 15
Export and test of CMake project for PHP to other operative system like Windows, MacOS.