I've created this list to keep track of things I would like to see changed in the docs.
Work in progress
I'm currently working on the tutorial, because it its current state it really isn't that useful. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done, but progress can be tracked on GitHub. Feel free to review / improve it.
- Write tutorial
- External variables, the note about escaping data to safely do data manipulation in databases is not up to standards.
- Debugging, it would be nice if it would contain some useful information about how to do some basic debugging in PHP applications.
- SQL Injection, don't even get me started about this one.
- Variable scoping, do we really need to promote the use of the `global` keyword or the `$_GLOBALS` superglobal without any warning?
- Userland naming, really nice tips going on here
- PDOStatement::fetch examples, make the example better readable when possible.