INI Documentation cleanup
The ini information is scattered around the PHP Manual and needs cleanup and reorganization.
The sections in question:
- http://php.net/manual/en/ini.php (appendix)
- http://php.net/manual/en/configure.php (appendix)
- http://php.net/manual/en/configuration.php (installation and configuration)
- php.ini files
- Each extension (has its own ini section)
- phpdoc/scripts/iniupdate : this is no longer used, really, so we should make a final decision. Update it, or remove it.
- There should be a single location that pulls in ALL ini information, from all extensions, so a person can easily ^f.
Difficult to find. Should be easy to find a list of all directives.
This applies mainly to runtime directives but compile time should also be considered and dealt with.
- Evaluation situation
- List each section and update this TODO
- Determine how best to present the information
- Discuss and implement