This is an old revision of the document!
Author: Pierre Joye Status: Draft only
List possible changes, updates, additions for php6.
Each of them will require a RFC then, at least for important or large changes.
- OpCache integraton
- Improve OPcodes, compilation and runtime (perf, features, jit, fixed address jump usage, etc)
- Unicode support
- internals API Cleanup
- Improve cleanup stream APIs
- HTTP2 support (avoid our own implementation, nghttp2?)
- Reliable, userfriendly RNG APIs (internally and userland)
- Annotation Support
- Userland APIs improvement for all PHP types (OO instead of breaking BC)
- JIT compiler (libjit?)
- C++ Usage
ideas/php6.1392546083.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/09/22 13:28 (external edit)