This is an old revision of the document!
Get Involved - Writing it
Possible mentor: Philip Olson
This task involves writing an official “How to Get Involved with the php.net project”, which ultimately tells people how to:
- Find the source code to each project
- Find bugs
- Propose patches
- Talk to people within the project
- Commit stuff
- A FAQ
This reaches every aspect of the project which yes, even includes marketing.
Some project has been made.
- Where to Help - A scratchpad with ideas for explaining where/how to help
- A DOC HOWTO guide - A guide for getting involved with documentation
- http://www.phparch.com/files/2010/07/PHPA-JUL-10-community.pdf - Hannes wrote a PHP|Arch article that may be helpful
Started, but in need of volunteers (including new people to ask questions).